The SG-3100 Netgate® Security Gateway Appliance with pfSense® Plus software can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance at an excellent price in a compact footprint. With preloaded pfSense software, the SG-3100 is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. Flexibility is built in to the SG-3100 with upgrade options such as a m.2 SATA SSD, LTE cellular, or mPCIe Wi-Fi.
EASY TO USE
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small, desktop form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
GROWS WITH YOU
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
COMMON USE CASES
- SMB to Medium Sized Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- Home or Commercial High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- IoT gateway / security endpoint
- Network tap
- IPMI / BMC firewall
- Learn more about the features of pfSense software
|CPU||ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|Memory Options||2GB DDR4 Non ECC|
|Storage Options||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Network Interfaces||2x 1GbE, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN
four-port 1 gbps Marvell 88E6141 switch, uplinked at 2.5 gbps
to the third port on the SoC for LAN.
|Network Expansion Options||None|
|USB Ports||1x 3.0|
|Console Port||Mini USB (Cable included)|
|Max Active Connections||1.8 Million|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 3.33A,
threaded barrel connector
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C13
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C13
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 to IEC320-C13
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 65°C (149°F)|
|Hardware Warranty||12 Months|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, UL|
|Power Consumption||5W (idle)|
|Support Options||Netgate Global Support|